Friday, September 19, 2008

Another One of Those "Chinese" Things

Aah.....Maylee in her big girl panties, holding her Hello Kitty purse and enjoying a vegetable pretzel stick, first thing in the morning.
Here is the view from our balcony to the playground below.

Here's another one of those things they do here with no safety precautions. I was so mad that I couldn't get a picture fast enough but when I looked out my kitchen window I saw this guy up ON TOP of the air conditioner (like the one above him) and he was unscrewing it......mind you, we do live on the 35th floor and there where, again, no safety harness or anything of the sorts. This picture is after he got the unit into the apartment. Another thing Maylee and I have seen, is a guy that was ON TOP of a sign 2 stories up changing the light bulb with no safety restraints.


1 comment:

Nyman's said...

you have her potty trained already. I am so jealous!! Your right those temples are beautiful!